Brandon J. Bornstein is an associate in the Firm’s Orlando office and practices insurance defense and general litigation. Brandon was born and raised in the Orlando, Florida area. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and his juris doctorate from Charlotte School of Law.
While in law school, Brandon interned for the Honorable Frank D. Whitney, U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, and for a Charlotte based corporate law firm. Prior to joining the Firm, Brandon worked for a small Orlando based law firm practicing commercial real estate, general civil litigation, and bankruptcy.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyer’s Section of the Orange County Bar Association, Member
Charlotte School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude – 2015
Employment Law Certificate
Merit Scholarship Recipient
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Science in Political Science – 2011