Cameron Frye was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree, with honors, in English from the University of Florida in 2009. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2013. While in law school, Cameron was a member of the Corporate and Securities Litigation Moot Court team and Phi Delta Phi National Honor Society.
Prior to joining the firm, Cameron worked as litigation counsel for one of the largest insurance companies in the country. During that time, he gained considerable experience not only in all aspects of civil litigation, but also in representing insurance companies and large businesses.
Cameron joined the firm in 2016. His practice includes complex civil litigation, insurance fraud litigation, real estate and business litigation. Outside of the firm, Cameron is involved with the Hillsborough County Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Division. He is a graduate of the 2014-15 Hillsborough County Bar Association Leadership Institute and actively volunteers in various other Bar and community events. In his spare time, Cameron enjoys playing golf, fishing, attending sporting events and spending time with his family.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Law Week Classroom Speaker
- Family Law Forums Clinic
- HCBA Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Events Committee
- YLD Golf Tournament
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Member
- Tampa Gator Club, Member
- Uncovering Insurance Fraud Through E-Discovery and Digital Evidence – Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee Annual Conference
University of Florida Levin College of Law
Juris Doctor – 2013
University of Florida
Bachelor of Arts with Honors – 2009
Awards & Recognition
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Leadership Institution (2014-2015)
- Past Winner of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Golf Tournament
- Selected to be a Speaker at 2017 FIFEC Conference