Cliff Renn was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University, majoring in Economics and minoring in Business. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law. As a law student, he interned for the noted litigation attorney Frederick L Bateman.
Cliff is also a State Certified General Contractor license #CGC 1516937. He has over 25 years’ experience as a construction contractor, and has experience in development, permitting, and lien law. He has appeared before the Construction Industry Licensing Board on behalf of his clients.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar Association, Member
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Member
- Tallahassee Builders Association, Member
Florida State University College of Law
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science