Jason Breslin was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He received his Bachelor in Science, majoring in Finance, from Florida State University. After his receiving this degree, Jason spent six years as an officer in the United States Air Force and rose to the rank of captain. His duties included managing the budget for several multi-billion-dollar acquisition projects. Jason enrolled in the Florida International University College of Law. While attending the F.I.U. College of Law, Jason served as the President of the Student Bar Association. He served as a law clerk for both the Honorable Jacqueline Hogan-Scola and Honorable John Schlesinger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Upon receiving his Juris Doctor, Jason began work in the Ninth Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office. As an assistant public defender, Jason was counsel in over 50 criminal jury and non-jury trials. Jason is married to his wife Melissa and has two sons, Noah and Asher.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Veterans’ Law Committee – Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Guest Speaker at OCBA Paralegal Bootcamp in 2014 and 2015 on Avoiding the Unauthorized Practice of Law’
- Sullivan v. Justice, 2015-AP-022542, Brevard County Circuit Court Opinion, Successful defense on a Writ of Quo Warranto on an elected official official’s residency qualification.
- Sperry Associates Fed. Credit Union v. Space Coast Credit Union, 6:10-CV-1259-ORL-36, 2012 WL 4762128 (M.D. Fla. Oct. 5, 2012).
- Gianassi v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 60 F. Supp. 3d 1267 (M.D. Fla. 2014).
- Sanfeliz v. State, 58 So. 3d 390 (Fla. 5th DCA 2011)