John Farren is an Associate Attorney in the Orlando office. He was born in south New Jersey and has been an Orlando resident for over twenty-five years. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Central Florida, majoring in Finance. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Barry University College of Law. John also received a Masters of Business Administration from University of Orlando.
John has represented major financial institutions, community associations, hospitals and assisted living facilities in many areas of civil litigation. For the past several years, his primary focus has been representing insurance companies and their clients.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Barry Legal Professionals Network, Member
- University of Central Florida Alumni Association, Member
- Pawsitive Photography, Volunteer (charity for the promotion of pet adoption)
Barry University, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
Juris Doctor – 2003
University of Orlando
Master of Business Administration – 1999
University of Central Florida
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 1994