Lindsay Moczynski was raised in Seminole, Florida. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology and Law from the University of Florida in 2005. She received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 2010. While in law school, Lindsay interned for the Honorable William P. Levens and the Honorable Daniel H. Sleet, focusing on civil and felony criminal law issues, respectively.
Lindsay joined the firm in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Lindsay worked as a creditor’s rights attorney as well as a family law attorney. Her current practice includes civil litigation, insurance fraud litigation, real estate, business litigation, and family law. Outside of the firm, Lindsay is involved with the Hillsborough County Bar Association and volunteers with the Girls Scouts of West Central Florida. In her spare time, Lindsay enjoys cooking, hosting, and spending time with her boxer, Brinlee.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Girl Scouts of West Central Florida, Member and Troop Leader
Stetson University College of Law
Juris Doctor – 2010
University of Florida
Bachelor of Arts – 2005