Lindsay represents both employees and employers, including, local governments, small businesses, and corporations in a variety of employment and labor related matters. Lindsay has extensive experience in litigating employment law claims, including those involving race, gender, religion, disability, age, and other claims based on unlawful discrimination, Fair Labor Standards Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and Private and Public Sector Whistle Blower claims.
Lindsay also takes pride in counseling clients to act proactively, thus limiting unnecessary litigation.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Tax Court
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Commissioner, Seminole County Housing Authority, Member
- City of Sanford Planning and Zoning Board, Member
- Lindsay was the Keynote Speaker at the 2013 Florida Association of City Clerks Summer Conference & Academy.
- Lindsay regularly conducts citywide training on sexual harassment, unlawful discrimination, retaliation and workplace diversity for various municipalities, including, but not limited to, City of St. Cloud, Florida and City of Clermont, Florida.
Florida State University College of Law
Juris Doctor – 1999
Cornell University (New York)
Bachelor of Science – 1995
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating