Patricio Garcia was born in Montreal, Canada and raised in Monterrey, Mexico. He received his Bachelor in Political Science, from the University of Ottawa, Canada.
He then went on to obtain a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration and Management from Harvard University and a Juris Doctorate from St. May’s University School of Law at San Antonio, Texas. In addition, he obtained a Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade and Commercial Law from El InstitutoTecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), at Monterrey, Mexico.
Patricio’s unique multicultural upbringing has led him to devote his practice primarily to all aspects of Immigration and Nationality law. Patricio is fully bilingual in English and Spanish, with a solid comprehension of French.
He is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts and the United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Texas-Mexico Bar Association, Member
- Harvard University Mexican Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Delta Theta Phi, International law Association, Member
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
El Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Monterrey, Mexico)
- Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade and Commercial Law – 1998
St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 1996
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration and Management – 1993
University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Arts – 1992