Ryan H. Wisneski is an associate in the Firm’s Orlando office. Ryan was born and raised in Jupiter, Florida and received his Bachelor of Science from the Florida State University, double majoring in both Economics and English Literature. While attending FSU, Ryan served as the vice-president and treasurer of the Pre-Law Society.
Ryan received his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, NC. While in law school, Ryan was the treasurer of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, received an award for his pro bono service as a 1L, and a Cali Excellence for the Future Award for his performance in Advanced Trial Practice. Ryan also clerked with the Winston Law Group, a general litigation firm; Sanders Law Firm, now Hendrick, Bryant, Nerhood, Sanders & Otis, focusing on business and real estate issues; and Peterson Bernard, a Florida based litigation firm.
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
Wake Forest University School of Law
Juris Doctor – 2015
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science, cum laude – 2012