Jack was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has been a resident of Orlando since 1993. Since he began practicing law, he has represented clients in personal injury and casualty defense, contract, landlord/tenant, corporate and business entity, construction, real estate, family and consumer related matters. Additionally, Jack serves as assistant counsel to the City of St. Cloud and to the City of Clermont. He is also Special Magistrate to The City of Orange City, and serves as support counsel to Orange County’s Code Enforcement Board, Buildings Code Board of Adjustments and Appeals and Nuisance Abatement Board.
Jack has served as a volunteer with the Orange County Bar Association since 1993 and is a co-managing partner of the law firm’s LegalShield Division. Jack holds the highest ranking an individual attorney can receive (AV), as designated by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- All Florida State Courts
- All Minnesota State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member